Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

We Finally Did It... Now The Real Work Starts!

Hi Everyone!
     Just a quick one this time. Tonight might be the last sleep that I get for a while, but right now, I FEEL GREAT! I have been a serial entrepreneur my whole life. I have always hated the idea of a 9-5, corporate, working-for-the-man type of existence. As such, I have tried almost as many things as Thomas Edison (to varying degrees of success). But THIS! This is AMAZING!
      I have been totally driven to make "Huh?!" work. I have read everything that I could get my hands on, and I have gotten as much advice from successful people as I could. I even went back to college to get my business degree (3.8 G.P.A., Baby!). I have been more dedicated to making "Huh?!" work than I have been to anything in my life. And as it turns out, it has to be that way. Huh?! Blog and Huh?! Brand had a great time at the International Licensing Expo, and pretty soon, EVERYONE will be wearing our trademarked "Huh?!" clothing. Thanks to Pete and Priyanka, Professor Ben, and some great entrepreneurs whose books have been invaluable in keeping me on the right path (most recently, One Simple Idea by Licensing Guru Stephen Key and The Brand Within by Shark Tank host and FUBU founder Daymond John) . 
    In closing, I just want to say thanks for following Huh?! Blog (huhblog.com), and for allowing Huh?! into your home. This is just the beginning!


Hank Huh?!


Check Out The Videos, too! Just scroll down and be inspired and amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment